Ras Mohammed From Sharm El shiekh
- Ras Mohamed National Park is a nature protected area approx. 30 km south of Sharm El Sheikh. This first and only Egyptian National Park was declared in 1983 with an area of 97km². Since then it has been extended to 480km² and includes marine and terrestrial areas A great time for snorkeling in both of Aqaba gulf and Suez gulf, see the Mangrove plants.and the magic lake. Snorkeling trip to Ras Mohamed National Park with over 1,000 fish and 220 coral species Ras Mohamed is one of the most beautiful places in the world for snorkeling and diving. Enjoy the nice boat ride and the unique colorful underwater world,A wonderful day which gives the chance to join the Luxury with a great snorkeling for those who love jumping to enjoy the coral reefs. Ras Mohamed is considered one of the best sites all over the world for diving and snorkeling.
– Every Day Tour
Departure from hotel at 08:00, Depending on the location of the hotel. Return around 13:30
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please send me Hotel Name and the room number, just one day before the Tour.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- • Pickup and drop off to hotel in air conditioned bus
- Transfer to the national park around 30 minutes
- Stop at the Gate of Allah
- Stops for swimming in the bay
- Visit the mangrove forest
- Visit the location of the great earthquake crack
- Swimming and snorkeling in the magic lake “The WishesLake”
- Entrance fees to National Park
What’s not included:
- Rent of masks, fins or life jackets – $ 2 mask, $ 2 fins, $ 3 life jacket
- Photo services – you can negotiate with a photographer for photo and video shooting for extra charge
Bring with you:
- • Bathing accessories / swimsuits, flip flops, hats, sun cream, sunglasses/
- Own snorkeling equipment or rent one for an extra charge
Attention: Ordering an excursion one day before the start of the excursion, payment at the beginning of the trip. If the bus is 10 minutes late, call urgently
Excursion payment is only in cash (US dollars, Euro, Egyptian or British pounds)