Excursion to the White Island & Ras Mohammed National Park from Sharm El Sheikh
– Every Day Tour
- Ras Mohammed is an Egyptian national park located in the southern part of the Sinai Peninsula, 25 km from Sharm El Sheikh. This is a collection of magnificent Red Sea sites. The southern part of the park is one of the ten best beaches on the planet, designed for underwater swimming. Area – 48 000 ha. Amazing corals grow here, which are inhabited by various types of fish, sea lilies, starfish, sea urchins and other interesting inhabitants.
- Go beyond Sharm el Sheik to visit the White Island, part of the Ras Mohammed National Park at the tip of the Sinai Peninsula. With your logistics taken care of, you’ll have more time to focus on the tide-exposed island and its underwater delights. A boat ride with stops to snorkel and an onboard lunch are part of the experience; just note that snorkel gear and park entry fees are not included.
- Departure from hotel from 07:30 to 08:30, Depending on the location of the hotel. Return around 16:30.
- One dive from the yacht costs 10 $, ordered in advance when booking a trip (included diving equipment).
The excursion takes you to the White Island, which is at the end of Ras Mohammed, and includes one or two snorkeling sessions, lunch and soft drinks
- Pickup and drop off to hotel in air conditioned bus
- Arrival at the quay. From a large three-storey ship you will enjoy the beauty of the national park in the Red Sea
- Snorkeling stop at the coral reefs of Ras Mohammed National Park
- Two snorkeling sessions in the waters of Ras Mohammed National Park
- Visit the White island
- Lunch on the Boat and soft drinks
- Entrance fees to National Park
- English-speaking guide
What’s not included:
- • Rent of masks 2 $, fins 2 $, life jacket 3 $
- Photo /video services – extra charge
Bring with you:
- Copy of passport or passport photo in the phone (first page)
- Own snorkeling equipment or rent one for an extra charge
- Bathing accessories / swimsuits, flip flops, hats, sun cream, sunglasses/
Attention: Ordering an excursion one day before the start of the excursion, payment at the beginning of the trip. If the bus is 10 minutes late, call urgently
–Excursion payment is only in cash (US dollars, Euro, Egyptian or British pounds)