Paradise Island Sea Trip Hurghada
- Paradise island captures the heart of every tourist. White sandy beach, crystal clear water reflecting the sun will remain forever in your memory! The island is part of the Giftun Island National Park.
- Departure from hotel at 08:00-08:45, Depending on the location of the hotel. ,Return around 16:30.
- Spend an unforgettable day in one of the most famous bays on Giftun Island. Snorkel, sunbathe and swim among coral reefs on this Paradise Island Day Trip from Hurghada.
- Paradise Island Day Trip
- At 8 am, we’ll pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada and take a minibus to the shore, where we’ll board a boat for a cruise on the Red Sea. Are you ready to visit one of the most beautiful beaches in Egypt?
- We’ll head to the eastern end of Giftun Island, where our destination is located: Paradise Beach. Soft white sand and crystal clear waters make this place well earning of its name!
- Before reaching Paradise Beach, we’ll drop anchor nearby so that you can snorkel in the Red Sea. Having donned your fins, snorkel and goggles, you’ll be able to discover the incredible system of coral reefs in these waters.
- After that, you’ll have time on Paradise Beach. Swim in its crystalline waters, sunbathe on the white sand or keep snorkelling. It’s up to you!
- As soon as you’ve worked up an appetite, we’ll prepare a delicious buffet lunch for you on the boat to renew your energy. Lunch also includes non-alcoholic drinks.
- We’ll finish the excursion at 4 pm, dropping you back off at your hotel.
- Pickup and drop-off to hotel in air conditioned bus
- Snorkeling equipment (masks, snorkels, fins and life jackets)
- Snorkeling guide
- Safety instruction
- Snorkeling stop to observe coral reefs
- Boat trip to Paradise island
- (1.5 to 2) hours relax on Paradise island beach
- Beach umbrellas and mats on Paradise island
- Lunch on the boat & soft drinks
- Open sea snorkeling stops to observe coral reefs
- Banana and Tube/Sofa boat ride
- English-speaking guide
- Photo / video services – extra charge
- Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi ,El Gouna ,Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $5 per person
- Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga ,Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $10 per person.
Bring with you:
- Swimsuits, hat, sunglasses
- Phone / camera
- Excursion payment is only in cash (US dollars, Euro, Egyptian or British pounds)