3 Hours Quad Bike Safari Desert Hurghada ( Morning or Afternoon )
- Moto Safari will make your vacationunforgettable. Feel the adrenaline and freedom in the desert! Feel like a real competitor and conquer the desert by riding a quad!
- Pair desert culture with the thrills and spills of an all-terrain vehicle (ATV) adventure on this small-group tour, with transfers from Hurghada hotels. Learn the basics of ATV handling at base camp, then follow your guide for 15 miles (25 kilometers) of desert to a Bedouin village. Enjoy Bedouin tea and a camel ride before heading back. Please note: your package includes a helmet, but not a scarf or goggles.
- Roar through the desert in an ATV then ride a camel in a Bedouin village
- Enjoy a safe adventure—guide provides a helmet and full training
- Choice of morning or afternoon tours lets you plan your day and fit more in
- No taxi hassles—includes 2-way transfers direct from your Hurghada hotel
- No discounts for children
–Every Day / Morning/ Afternoon
- Price 14 $ per person riding one quad bike.
- Price 20$ for two people / including a child and an adult ) on one quad bike
- Departure from hotel at 08:00 or 13:00 depending on the location of the hotel.,Return around 12:00 and 17:00
- Pickup and drop-off to hotel in air conditioned bus
- Transfer to the Safari center
- Quad bike driving instruction
- Quad biking to the Bedouin village about 25 km one way/
- Visit a traditional Bedouin village and Bedouin bread making
- Camel ride in the Bedouin village about 5 minutes
- Drink a Bedouin tea
- Chance to see the amazing desert phenomenon – “Mirage” (depending on the weather)
- Helmet equipment
- Quad biking on the way back (25 km one way)
- English-speaking guide
- Photo / video services – extra charge
- Scarf (arafatka) and protective glasses
- Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi ,El Gouna ,Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $5 per person
- Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga ,Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $10 per person.
Bring with you:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes /long trousers and long-sleeve top and closed shoes
- Sunglasses, scarf (arafatka)
- Bottle of water
- Excursion payment is only in cash (US dollars, Euro, Egyptian or British pounds)