Orange Bay Island Hurghada
- Hurghada Orange Island, well known as Orange Bay, is a heavenly island that turns orange in the coastal waters during sunset
Experience the clear waters of the Giftun Islands’ Orange Bay with this water sports day trip from Hurghada. Offering round-trip transport to the Red Sea marine reserve plus a boat trip when you’re there, you have all you need to enjoy the beaches and the underwater sights. Lunch, an umbrella, and water sports equipment are all provided.
Escape the heat with air-conditioned transport from your hotel
Use provided snorkel gear to see the coral and fish of Orange Bay
Skip packing your own lunch, and enjoy an included meal mid-tour
Speed over the waves on a banana boat during a water sports stop
- Departure from hotel at 08:00, depending on the location of the hotel. ,,Return around 16:00-17:00.
- Pickup and drop-off to hotel in air conditioned bus
- Snorkeling equipment (masks, snorkels, fins and life jackets)
- Snorkeling guide
- Boat trip to Orange bay in open sea (about 1 hour)
- Snorkeling stop to observe coral reefs
- Banana and Tube / Sofa boat ride
- 2 hours rest on Orange Island, accompanied by a tour guide
- Lunch on the boat & soft drinks
- Snorkeling stop in an exotic coral area
- English-speaking guide
- -Photo / video services
- Round Trip Transfer (from Makadi ,El Gouna ,Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $5 per person
- Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga ,Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $10 per person.
Bring with you:
- -Swimsuits, hat, sunglasses, sun cream
- Excursion payment is only in cash (US dollars, Euro, Egyptian or British pounds)