Luxor Standard By Bus Trip-From Hurghada
– Every Day except Friday
- Luxor is the world’s greatest open-air museum city that was the capital of ancient Egyptian civilization – Thebes. Today, most of the cultural heritage of ancient Egypt open to tourists is concentrated here. Touch the stones that saw the beginning of the human race.
- Departure from hotel at 04:30 AM , Depending on the location of the hotel ,Return around 20:30 PM – 21:00 PM
- After a four-hour drive we’ll arrive in Luxor, where the Temple of Karnak awaits us. This colossal masterpiece, which took over 2000 years to build, is dedicated to the Sun God, Amun-Ra. Did you know that it was the largest temple in Ancient Egypt? We’ll get to admire the hieroglyphs on its columns, walk through its hypostyle hall and learn all about the beliefs of the ancient Egyptian civilisation.
- After visiting this important monument, we’ll enjoy a delicious buffet lunch. After eating, we’ll sail across the Nile by boat to visit the funerary Temple of Hatshepsut. We’ll reveal all about this queen, who was the second confirmed female Pharaoh.
- Before returning to Hurghada, we’ll also visit the famous Colossi of Memnon, two imposing sculptures representing the pharaoh Amenhotep III, which will leave you speechless!
- ➢ Pickup and drop-off to hotel in air conditioned bus with toilet
- Short stop for breakfast and rest on the way
- Visit the City of the Living
- Visit the Karnak temple complex The Alley of Sphinxes, Sacred Lake, Scarab beetle statue.
- Boat just crossing to the other bank of the Nile
- Lunch at a restaurant on buffet basis (without drinks)
- Visiting an alabaster shop
- Visit the City of the Dead
- Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Visit the Colossi of Memnon
- All entrance tickets
- English-speaking guide
Visiting the Banana island
Valley of The kings
Vally of The Queens
Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga ,Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $10 per person.
Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi ,El Gouna ,Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $5 per person
Bring with you:
- ➢ Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Hat, sunglasses
- Breakfast Box (ordered in advance at the hotel reception)
- Bottle of water
- Excursion payment is only in cash (US dollars, Euro, Egyptian or British pounds)