Luxor Egypt | Luxor Information | Luxor Facts | Luxor History
Day Trip To Luxor By Plane From Sharm El Sheikh
- No discounts for children:
- Luxor is an open-air museum city that was the capital of ancient Egyptian civilization – Thebes. Today, most of the cultural heritage of ancient Egypt open to tourists is concentrated here. Touch the stones that saw the beginning of the human race.
- Immerse yourself in the history of Egypt on this magnificent trip to Luxor from Sharm El Sheikh.. After pick-up from your hotel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle, you will be transferred to the airport. Next, board a plane to Luxor for a day of ancient architecture and archeology.
- First on your trip to Luxor, the first attraction will be the Karnak temple complex on the east side of the city.. There you will see Sphinx Street, a hypostyle corridor with 134 giant columns, and obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis I. Then visit the necropolis of Theban, which includes the Valley of the Kings, a must-see for all travelers in Luxor. Meanwhile, here you will visit 3 tombs of different dynasties, as well as the Hatshepsut temple.
- During the tour, do not forget to take memorable photos about this historical excursion.
- Finally, visit Memnon Colossi, which are two of the largest ancient statues in Egypt. Meanwhile, they belong to the era of King Amenhotep III.
- At the end of the day, you will fly back to Sharm El Sheikh and your private driver will take you back to your hotel.
- IMPORTANT ! To book an excursion you need to pay in advance 75% of the value of the trip (due to the high price of the trip)
- The prepayment in case of trip cancellation is non refundable!
- Visa must be purchased in advance, affixed to the passport and there must be a stamp for arrival. If you do not have visa, you can buy it at the airport. For the purpose, we can pick you up from the hotel by car and bring you to the airport to buy a visa. Then you will be transferred from the airport to the bus to Cairo. Price 5$ + visa fee 25 $
- Departure from hotel at 04:00 AM , depending on the location of the hotel. Return at 21:00 Same Day
- • Pickup and drop-off to hotel in air conditioned bus
- Visit the Karnak temple complex
- Crossing the Nile at noon
- The Colossi of Memnon
- Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Visit an Alabaster factory
- Lunch at a restaurant
- The Valley of the Kings (visit to the tombs)
- Air tickets on the route Sharm El Sheikh – Luxor – Sharm El Sheikh
- All entrance tickets
- English-speaking guide
What’s not included:
- • Visiting the Banana island- 10 $
Bring with you:
- • passport
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, hat, sunglasses
- Dry breakfast package (ordered in advance at the hotel reception)
- Bottle of water
- Attention: Ordering an excursion 2 days before the start of the excursion, payment 75% from the price of tour in advance and the rest at the beginning of the trip. If the bus is 10 minutes late, call urgently
- Excursion payment is in cash/Card (US dollars, Euro, Egyptian or British pounds)