Glass Bottom Boat Excursion in Sharm El Sheikh
- If you want to explore the fascination and beauty of the corals in the Red Sea but you do not know how to swim well, this is not a problem! Get on board a glass bottom boat and discover the variety of fish and enjoy the spectacular views of the colorful corals. You can also take excellent pictures and videos.
Get a glimpse of Sharm El Sheikh’s vibrant marine life tour in a glass bottom boat that takes in brilliant coral reefs and the Red Sea’s brightly-colored fish. Navigate a sheltered bay, take in views of Egypt’s desert shore and stand alongside your guide as you watch aquatic life unfolding beneath you.
- • You will board on a glass-bottom boat to the coral reef inthe morning or afternoon
- • Observing the colorful fauna of the Red Sea via the boat’s panoramic glass floor (around one hour)
- • Pickup and drop off to hotel in air conditioned bus
- Glass bottom boat trip around one hour
Bring with you:
- • Bottle of water
- Copy of passport or passport photo in the phone (first page)
Attention: Ordering an excursion one day before the start of the excursion, payment at the beginning of the trip. If the bus is 10 minutes late, call urgently
- Excursion payment is only in cash (US dollars, Euro, Egyptian or British pounds)