7 in 1 Extreme Sharm From-Sharm El sheikh
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm el Sheikh and we start the trip. It begins with a camel ride (about 10 minutes) and continue with an introduction to the life of the Bedouins. After a brief instruction how to drive everyone can ride a quad bike through the beautiful desert. Anyone can ride camels in the desert (10-15 minutes).
- Afterwards in the Red Sea you can try some extreme watersports: a banana boat ride (10 minutes), a tube boat ride (10 minutes), a high speed boat and after the given instructions a spectacular parasailing over the Red Sea (10 minutes).
- You will have a wonderful opportunity to enjoy diving in the Red Sea. Our expert diving guides will accompany you on your dive to the most astonishing places. You will have one scuba diving to a depth up to7-9 meters for about 15 minutes. In addition, you can swim in the Red Sea after diving.
– Every Day Tour
- Departure from hotel around 09:30, depending on the location of the hotel. Return around 15:30.
✓ Trip without diving – 40 $
✓ Scuba diving trip – 50 $
- In the middle of the trip you can have lunch (lunch is included).
- Attention – weight limit – 150 kg per parachute / parasailing for two people/. If you weight more or you want to fly alone, with extra charge.
- Pickup and drop-off to hotel in air conditioned bus
- Quad biking (1 hour)
- Camel ride (about 10 minutes)
- Visiting a Bedouin village
- Banana boat ride (10 minutes)
- Tube boat ride (10 minutes)
- Lunch + Bottle of water
- Parasailing for two (approximately 10 minutes)
- Scuba diving in the Red Sea (15 minutes)
- Diving equipment
What’s not included:
- Photo services – you can negotiate with a photographer for photo and video shooting for extra charge
- Head scarf
Bring with you:
- -Bathing accessories / swimsuits, hats, sun cream, sunglasses
- Scarf (arafatka
- Bottle of water
Attention: Ordering an excursion one day before the start of the excursion, payment at the beginning of the trip. If the bus is 10 minutes late, call urgently
- Excursion payment is only in cash (US dollars, Euro, Egyptian or British pounds)